Course Duration- 8 weeks- 160 hours program
Provide or assist with basic care or support under the direction of onsite licensed nursing staff. Perform duties such as monitoring of health status, feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, or ambulation of patients in a health or nursing facility. May include medication administration and other health-related tasks. Includes nursing care attendants, nursing aides, and nursing attendants.
What Will You Learn?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Nursing Assistant.
- Communication and Documentation.
- Safety, Standard Precautions, and Infection Control.
- Admission, Transfer, and Discharge.
- Body System review, common disease, and malformations.
- - Vital signs.