Course Duration- 4 weeks 160-hour program
Provide or assist with basic care or support under the direction of onsite licensed nursing staff. Perform duties such as monitoring of health status, feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, or ambulation of patients in a health or nursing facility. May include medication administration and other health-related tasks. Includes nursing care attendants, nursing aides, and nursing attendants.
Remember certification only comes after the student successfully passes the state exam. You only need your smartphone for the online class and a google chrome browser. A computer is great, but not necessarily needed. Good camera on the phone or computer is required for virtual lectures.
How Pathway Online CNA class works
- Click here to register
- Receive school paperwork in your email, fill it out in black ink, and scan and email documents back.
- Click here to Complete the CPR online course or show proof that you have a CPR certificate
- Receive login and password info in your email and commence your 60 hours online course. (Instructor contact will be provided)
- Livescan, TB Test, and Physical needed before clinical, NOT before registration
- Complete your payment of $1950 (Required before you can proceed to clinical)
- Complete your 100 clinical hours in person.
- With 160 hours of coursework complete, documents complete, and payment complete, register and take your state exam.
- Both the 60-hour theory and 100 clinical hours must be completed within 90 days.
- You only need your smartphone for the online class and a google chrome browser. A computer is great, but not necessarily needed. A good camera on the device is required.
- An 80% passing grade is required for each module assessment.
- The clinical site is currently located in East Hollywood, Los Angeles.
What Will You Learn?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Nursing Assistant.
- Communication and Documentation.
- Safety, Standard Precautions, and Infection Control.
- Admission, Transfer and Discharge.
- Body System review, common disease and malformations.
- Vital signs.